• National exam preparatory programs in English and math for Grade 8 students at 3 primary schools (nearly 200 students), including lunch so students can focus on their studies.
• Learning camps at Kiwimbi Library 3 times a year during school breaks.
• Weekend learning programs and Library access.
• Mentorship programs: Women of Substance and Life Skills.
• Outreach programs focusing on English literacy and public speaking at 33 schools: 3,300 students.
• Vocational programs in tailoring, carpentry, art, weaving, beading, and agro-forestry.
• English Access, an American Embassy program, with Elewana Education Project for select students from 5 secondary schools. LEARN MORE